Spend a beautiful morning surrounded by nature. Experience a unique journey on horseback through unspoiled forests, along remote beaches and taking in breathtaking views.
This tour, which has options for both beginners and more experienced riders, uses rescued and rehabilitated horses from homes where they were not well cared for.
Riding tour may vary from about 1-hour to over 1.5 hour depend on the selected level and offers pick up from your hotel, marina or airport. The activity includes a beach ride (sand&water), a visit to an abandoned monastery and a ride around the olive groves. You may also have free time for a swim and lunch by the beach (not included).
Our center is based in the North of the island. Riding along natural forest tracks and trails, with stunning views out to the Diapontia islands, this ride takes you down to a beautiful beach, where you will be able to stop for photographs and allow the horses to wade in the sea, before returning to the riding center. If you choose an afternoon ride you may also enjoy the amazing sunset from Peroulades beach.
Weather permitted you will have the option for swimming in a virgin beach so, if the sun is shining, don’t forget your swimwear. Also, you may end having a snack or lunch at one of local taverns where you can taste fresh fish or traditional corfiot dishes (not included)
If you are a novice rider, or are just looking to take things slowly, you can select one of our two tour options:
- For Beginners, 1 hour ride, done only at a walk.
- The Advanced Level ride is aimed at experienced riders, those who are capable of trotting and cantering on trails. Lasting around 1-hour and 40-minutes, this ride takes you up and down some demanding trails reaching some of the more secluded beaches and forests. This is a fast, fun and exhilarating time for the advanced rider with a good amount of trot and canter, even a gallop if the terrain permits. This ride takes place only at 9am due to the heat later in the day.
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Light refreshments
- Port pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Port pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not availability. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund