In this tour you will discover the Koum Kouat, a fruit which grows in Corfu and has become one of the island’s most famous products. A liqueur with the same name, along with fruit-preserved sweets, is produced everywhere. You will be able to taste these and many other handmade products.
Visit the small village of Palaiokastritsa, set amidst six small coves, nestled in the rugged coastline and surrounded by olive, lemon and cypress groves. This is a popular resort and is considered to have some of the finest sceneries in the entire Mediterranean.
Afterwards, your vehicle will climb up the mountain and you will be taken to Lakones, a dreamy mountain village and its Balcony of the Gods, where to admire the magnificent panoramic views of the Ionian Sea and the bays surrounding Palaiokastritsa resort. Here you’ll also have free time to purchase refreshments and do some souvenir shopping from the small local vendors.
The tour will continue for a scenic drive towards the South until you reach Corfu Town, driving past Garitsa Bay, Plateia and the Old Fortress, where to admire the majestuosity of these and more ancient Venetian, French and British buildings. You’ll also drive past the Palace of St. Michael and St. George, the Esplanade, the cricket pitch and the New Fortress before getting back to Corfu Cruise Port.
- Pickup and drop-off point close to ship's gangway
- Private tour
- Transport by adapted air-conditioned minivan
- Insurance coverage
- English speaking tour driver/host
- Official licensed Guide in your language (If option selected)
- Mobile contact number for any emergency, available 24/7
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Excellent for wheelchair users and their companion.
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Pick-up point close to ship's gangway - as close as the port security allows -
- A maximum of 4 wheelchair users and 4 companions per booking
- Guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- On your return to the port, you will be dropped off at the Terminal building for scanning process from the port security. Your adapted vehicle will pick you up from the exit of the terminal and drive you back to the ship.